The actor Angus Cloud died in July of an accidental overdose of cocaine, fentanyl and other substances, a northern California coroner’s office said on Thursday.
In one of his last social media posts, Angus Cloud shared a photo of Hickey on Instagram with the caption: “miss u breh”.
In a statement at the time of his death, his family said Cloud had been struggling with the death of his father.
Conor Hickey, Cloud’s father, died on 18 May from mesothelioma, a cancer that is often caused by exposure to asbestos.
→ Full news story
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Want to submit Film content?
Animefice covers the latest Anime news.
Gamefice covers the latest Game news.
Screenfice covers the latest Film & TV news.
The Artifice is a long-form writing platform that covers a wide spectrum of art forms.